Hi, have a look at the changelog for the latest updates in the fiskaly system.
fiskaly Client v.1.2.200
- Re-implemented HTTP client configuration to fix problems with proxies and certificates.
- Fixed number formatting & validation.
- Fixed ARM builds.
- Extended health check function.
This is the last planned update for version 1 - if you're experiencing any issues, make sure to install the latest version.
DSFinV-K v0.7.0 is deployed.
- Translated documentation into English.
- Fixed missing businesscases.csv in exports.
- Fixed missing itemamounts.csv in exports.
- Fixed missing subitems.csv in exports.
- Fixed order of CSV columns in multiple exported files.
- Fixed the use of historic VAT definitions ("Historische Steuersätze") in a Cash Point Closing.
- Fixed inconsistent revisions for Cash Registries.
- Fixed response of upsertCashRegister to include the processing_flag and software field.
- Wording improvements in the documentation.
Upcoming Online Seminar: Certification
We invite you to join our next online seminar: Certification
- Certification and all around certification Other important topics for providers of digital POS systems
- The seminar is offered in German and English. Register now:
German: Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 3:00-3:45 pm CEST English: Friday, May 28, 2021 - 10:30-11:15 am CEST
Cheers, Hannah from fiskaly