Check out our latest updates:
SIGN DE v2.0
- Recertification of the new TSS / TSE is complete.
- The new TSS / TSE will first be rolled out in the TEST environment: We'll inform you in our developer newsletter (Q1/2022).
- The LIVE environment will follow a month later.
- Deployed 2022-02-02.
- Improved performance of exports.
Note: Cash Point Closings that were created before 2021-12-24 and would be included in an export will be postponed as that data is currently being migrated. We update the changelog once older data was migrated. See changelog.
- Multiple bugfixes on various CSV files.
- Fixed documented response types of list endpoints.
- Deployed 2021-12-06.
- Improved description for exports and added a new cash_point_closings field in the response to show which are included.
- Improved performance of Retrieve details of a cash point closing.
- Added order by and order for List all purchaser agencies endpoint.
- Fixed multiple exported field values.
- Fixed endpoints for retrieving metadata when no metadata is available.
SIGN AT v1.0-beta
- Welcome Austria to our product family!
- First feature-complete and stable API.
- Fixed allows no payments when sum of VAT rate is 0.
log4j + fiskaly
- fiskaly Sign API v2 is not affected by the critical vulnerability of log4j
How to deal with timeouts / system problems
Check out our new guide on how to deal with timeouts / system problems:
We talk about - How to:
- Set timeouts correctly
- Handle missing signatures
- DSFinV-K and transactions
Hannah from fiskaly