- Deployed improvements to our backend component (bug fixes, more informative errors).
v1.2.0 - deployment 2022-02-24
- Added order_by and order query parameters to the List all vat definitions endpoint.
- Fixed a problem with Cash Point Closings that contained transactions that were not signed by the SIGN API.
- Fixed number validation for big numbers.
v1.1.1 - deployment 2022-02-21
- Fixed a problem with creating exports of cash point closings with a specific client_id.
v1.1.0 - deployment 2022-02-17
- Increased performance of insertCashPointClosing.
- Added possibility to filter results of listExports by business date.
- Making transaction IDs case-insensitive for cash point closings.
- Fixed duplicate API specs.
- Fixed duplicate Cash Point Closings on the listCashPointClosings endpoint.
- Fixed a problem when using multiple cash registers with multiple revisions.
- Fixed a bug in the exported lines.csv.
- Improved Docs: FAQ.
- More descriptions etc. available and working on more detailed information.
- Extended response from signing endpoint by legal texts that are required to be placed in the receipts depending on the signing outcome and receipt type.
- We strive to improve our systems, but as in all software projects, there will be issues. For a faster workflow read our article on How to raise an issue.
- How do you achieve a smooth-running system with fiskaly? Read our article on Error and timeout handling.
Switching to a European service provider for managing newsletters we improve the security of processing your data. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. If you have unsubscribed during the migration of our newsletter and have received this news. Please unsubscribe from our list again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hannah from fiskaly
You can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.