The following is for information, you do not need to take action!
Successful deployment of SMAERS v1.0.6 on TEST environment on May 2, 2022
- All new SMAERS instances are created with version 1.0.6.
- All existing UNINITIALIZED/INITIALIZED SMAERS instances migrated to v1.0.6.
- All existing DISABLED SMAERS instances are not affected (i.e. are still v1.0.5).
We will test the SMAERS deployment in the TEST environment until the update in the LIVE environment
- I.e., SMAERS update will be reverted and re-deployed several times.
- You can help by running a lot of load in the TEST environment.
Scheduled Maintenance Sunday, June 5, 2022, 08:00-16:00 CET
SIGN DE API will undergo scheduled maintenance on Sunday, June 5, 2022, between 08:00 and 16:00 (CET)
The maintenance will involve a rolling update of LIVE TSS instances from version 1.0.5-1.2.0 to version 1.0.6-1.3.0 (where the former is the SMAERS version and the latter is the CSPL version).
During the maintenance window, the following restrictions apply:
- Data Exports are disabled.
- TSS state transitions to DISABLED are not possible.
- API calls may take longer than usual or run into timeouts.
- Service interruptions may occur.
You find more information and FAQ in our blog post scheduled maintenance.
v1.3.0 - deployment 2022-04-13
- Fixed missing error messages for Cash Point Closings.
- Fixed triggering exports with Cash Point Closings that were created before 2021-12-24.
- Note: Old exports in the TEST environment might get removed in the future. Please trigger a new export with the old Cash Point Closings in the TEST environment.
- Fixed spelling.
- Read our blog post scheduled maintenance, which provides detailed information and FAQ on the TSS update on June 5, 2022.
Hannah from fiskaly
You can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.