Check out our latest updates:
fiskaly is NOT affected by Log4j exploit
As you all know, a zero-day exploit for the Java logging tool Log4j has been discovered and classified as critical by the BSI (German Federal Office for Information Security).
fiskalys production systems, reading all systems, services, APIs that are listed on developer.fiskaly.com/api, and the fiskaly Dashboard are NOT vulnerable.
- Most common errors in integration
- Learnings from the regular exchange with tax administrations
- Best practices system vendors
- After the seminar you will be well prepared for the operation as well as the smooth process of a tax audit.
Here you can register for the seminar:
How to deal with timeouts
Check out our new guide on how to deal with timeouts / system problems.
You'll learn: How to ...
- ... set timeouts correctly
- ... handle missing signatures
- ... DSFinV-K and transactions
- ... handle Authorization correctly
Go to guid: How to deal with timeouts / system problems
Hannah from fiskaly